What is a Student Pass in Malaysia?

Student Pass is required for any foreigner who wishes to study in Malaysia. Students may study in approved Public or Private educational Institutions by the Ministry of Higher Education and the intake of foreign student has the approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs.

If foreign student has been offered in the Public Institute of Higher Learning is required to apply through the institute itself.
For new student in Private Institute of Higher Learning, an application should be made through the official website of the institute which is registered.

We also process an application for extension of student pass.

Inquiry For Student Pass Application Status