One of The Leading Recruitment Agency In Malaysia, Providing Recruitment Solutions [Local & International], Executive Search, Outsourcing Services, Temporary or Contract staffing and payroll services for employers.
Recruitment Agency that provides cost-effective recruitment solutions to Small and Big Businesses in Malaysia.
Hiring Foreign Worker has become necessary due to the shortage of Labour either skilled / Unskilled or General Worker or Professional in any Country.
And Malaysia is NO EXCEPTION.
There are good reasons for this such as lack of Technical Skilled and unavailability of Industry Professionals who can fill the jobs and that the entry of these workers will not have a negative impact on the Country’s labour market.
The employer has to demonstrate that they are unable to find suitable inland residents to occupy the position, hence it’s inevitable to Hire a Foreign Worker to fill up the vacancy.
Either Employer or Licensed Manpower Recruitment Agency in Malaysia can recruit people with a wide range of skills to meet temporary labour shortage.
There are many Agencies in Malaysia offering Local and Foreign Manpower Staffing Services.
Permanent Foreign Worker
Work Permit (Temporary Pass) can be obtained by the Employer In Malaysia issued by the Dept of Immigration.
This is possible only when local hiring or permanent citizens are unavailable to be hired or engaged as per the Ministry Of Home Affairs.
While Local Workers are unwilling to work in 3D jobs, dependence on Foreign Worker is inevitable.
Specifically, Construction, Plantation and Agriculture Sectors are forced to Hire foreign migrants.
Govt is taking steps to reduce over-dependence on foreign immigrants, with the new “Malaysian First Rule”.
Malaysia’s Manpower Consultant might help the employer with the recruitment procedures, documentation and application process of the foreign worker.
Temporary Foreign Worker
The rules state that industries or companies that plan to hire more than 51 workers can apply to the MoHA directly.
But, most prefer to go through reputed and experienced foreign worker recruitment agency for their recruitment drive.
A temporary employment pass is required, which is issued for workers paid less than RM 5,000 for a period under 2 years.
The industries which plan to hire less than 50 must go through an Employment Agency.
Being in the Manpower Business Since 1989, We have Experience and Expertise in Documentation in compliance with JTK (Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia) and KDN (Ministry of Home Affairs) rules in order to obtain the necessary quota approval of foreign workers
Foreign Worker Agency Services
- Apply for necessary Quota Approvals for calling Visa.
- Advertisement, Profiling, Arrangement of workers for Interview (Oral and Written), to select efficient worker.
- Strictly in compliance, with regard to Documentation & Application submission for Calling Temporary Visa and work permit in Malaysia.
- Apply for Special Pass, Check Out Memo (COM) to return to the home country before the expiry of the work visa and or any other Services.
Want to know more about Application and Recruitment of foreign worker?
Free Manpower Consultation ServicesGen in touch with us Now!
In an effort to address the labour shortage in Malaysia, the Govt of Malaysia has launched the PROGRAM REKALIBRASI TENAGA KERJA (Labour Recalibration Programme) in association with the Immigration Department of Malaysia (JIM) and the Department of Labor Peninsular Malaysia (JTKSM) to regularize the illegal workers in Malaysia as foreign workers.
Along with The Return Recalibration Programme for workers to return to their home country voluntarily subject to specific stipulated conditions
The employer can apply for a temporary work visa – Rekalibrasi Tenaga Kerja (RTK) with the immigration online, subject to conditions laid down by the immigration department.
Top Recruitment Agency Malaysia
Providing Full Spectrum of Manpower Agency Services in Malaysia to our clients as well as business partners in Malaysia.
- 31+ years of experience as Manpower Outsourcing Company in Malaysia
- 2000+ foreign workers hired and Supplied each year.
- Designated Source Countries: Pakistan, Nepal, India, Indonesia, Myanmar & Bangladesh.
- We are located Near You, with 6 Branches and Sub-stations in Peninsular Malaysia.
- 150+ executive staff.
- #1 Foreign Manpower Supply.
- Local Worker Supply.
- Own Fleet of vehicles for Transportation.
- Accommodation & Hostel Management.
- Medical Insurance.
- 24/7 Support and Assistance.
- Dedicated Project Supervisors.
- Branch Managers to Supervise, Monitor, Manage the Workers 24/7.
- 100% Compliance with Immigration and Labour Law of Malaysia.
- Uninterrupted worker supply; ie Quick Worker Replacement (secondment), based on worker’s performance, at no extra cost, no hidden charges.
- Emergency Team to attend to the worker.
- Foreign Worker Management System for Human Resource Management of Workers, Agents and Employers.
Engaging a Foreign Worker Supplier with a competitive advantage will indefinitely help you as an employer, to recruit the workforce with ease,
There is much more than the manpower recruitment agency would do to keep your stress levels at the minimum such as:
- Provide post-hiring support
- Manage any dispute
- Remind and assist in the renewal of documents
- Assist with deportation
The wisest thing you could do is to,
Search for the Best Foreign Worker Recruitment Agency Malaysia with KHEDN Number (License Number) to ensure that your search for Manpower Ends.
When you choose an experienced and reputed Employment agency, you can bid adieu to all your troubles/hassles in bringing them to work at your place.
Looking for Recruitment Agency In MalaysiaGen in touch with us Now!
What is the Minimum age requirement to apply for a Work permit in Malaysia?
For a Foreign General worker (Labour) who is seeking employment in 3D Jobs ( Dirty, Difficult and Dangerous) must be 27 years and above.
For professionals, Minimum age requirement is 23 years.
How Long can a foreign worker work in Malaysia?
Work Permit is generally issued for 12 Months ( 1 Year ), thereafter they can renew until 10 years.