Malaysia’s Leading Foreign Worker Agency in Penang actively focused on Foreign Workers Recruitment, Manpower Supply and Human Resource Outsourcing Services.
Penang is counted as S.E Asia’s most prominent manufacturing hub and is the significant contributor to Malaysia’s GDP.
Pulau Pinang sustained at 6.7% per cent in 2018, attributed by the Services and Manufacturing sectors.
- Services (6.2%)
- Manufacturing (5.4%)
Now the manufacturing industry in Malaysia is facing an acute labour shortage.
We are One of the Top Foreign Manpower Recruitment and Foreign Worker Suppliers in Penang.
Our foreign workers are from designated source countries such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Indonesia and Myanmar.
Manpower Agency Services In Penang :
- Manpower Recruitment (Local & Foreign Worker Recruitment).
- Temporary Recruitment.
- Permanent Recruitment.
- Manpower Supply and Management (Labour Supply”, Skilled Worker, Semi-Skilled Worker, General Worker and/or Unskilled labor).
- Quota Approvals for Employers.
- Labour Conventions & Camps.
- Designated source countries – Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nepal